KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

University of Maryland Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 310 interviews

Applied online50%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

The interview process is that you apply by giving them your resume, and then they ask you to interview. You do the interview and they either give you the job or they don't.

Interview Questions
  • What was my availability? word
    Answer Question

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

Talk with the dean, get to know what they did. Go over what you did in your undergraduate research career. Having research experience helps a lot. Having good Unity Skills is also a huge requirement

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about University of Maryland

Join the conversation on

Career Advice for Students

3m

works at

University of Maryland Global Campus

Hi everyone, I am currently a third year finance student at university of maryland global campus. I work full time and go to school full time. I have four years of customer service and i am an assistant manager at a small hotel. I applied to multiple internships but dint got any offer. I also have a 3.5 gpa right now and I’m just not sure as to why I don’t even get an interview… is it because my school is not very know or does it make a huge impact?

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in University Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Maryland (University Park, MD)

Interview

Easy, casual. Consisted of interest through e-mails back and forth between potential employer. I did not need to include my resume, I basically wrote a letter of interest and so it was entirely easy of a process. The experience was great

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in Feb 2013

Interview

university of md in us interview questions answers many asked more questions 30 characters minimum, too many; interview was very easy. not much to do. phone in person. test. more questions. uofmd in baltimore. md. us. questions and more questions. for interview. job in university. candidates. teachers. people.

Interview Questions
  • questions were asked and answers required
RSS Feed</>Embed