KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

University of Maryland Web Developer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 311 interviews

Interviews at University of Maryland

Positive50%
Neutral50%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

University of Maryland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Maryland in Jun 2019

Interview

The interview was average including all the questions related to past experience and projects. I would say it was positive experience with many behavioral questions. They said they will definitely contact next week for the further process but it has been 4 weeks and I tried to contact them but did not get any response back.

Interview Questions
  • .Which all environments did you use for the previous web development project?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

Applied by mailing the CATT Lab's person in charge of hiring. Got a mail reply a few months after applying. First round was telephonic and mainly centered around previous projects, communication skills and cultural fit. It was easy. Second round was a make or break test. It was a PHP/Javascript/HTML project which I had to understand and then find and fix all possible bugs. The catch was the time frame - it needed to be done in an hour.

Interview Questions
  • There were no other questions - the time frame was challenging.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about University of Maryland

Join the conversation on

Career Advice for Students

3m

works at

University of Maryland Global Campus

Hi everyone, I am currently a third year finance student at university of maryland global campus. I work full time and go to school full time. I have four years of customer service and i am an assistant manager at a small hotel. I applied to multiple internships but dint got any offer. I also have a 3.5 gpa right now and I’m just not sure as to why I don’t even get an interview… is it because my school is not very know or does it make a huge impact?

9 Comments