University of Massachusetts Graduate Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Massachusetts Graduate Research Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Massachusetts (Amherst, NY).

Interview

Questions about your interests regarding research and future plans. You can look up the professors online to see what types of research they do and then schedule a meeting with professors who's research interests you the most. Also make sure to check to see if the professors could offer you funding if that is important to you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Massachusetts

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Massachusetts (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

While we unfortunately can't read minds, we'll give you the next best thing: a list of the 31 most commonly asked interview questions and answers.

While we don't recommend having a canned response for every interview question (in fact, please don't), we do recommend spending some time getting comfortable with what you might be asked, what hiring managers are really looking for in your responses, and what it takes to show that you're the right man or woman for the job.

Interview Questions

• Wouldn't it be great if you knew exactly what a hiring manager would be asking you in your next interview?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Amherst, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Massachusetts (North Amherst, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

Overview of skills and background

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Massachusetts (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in January 2013.

Interview

firstly, the evaluation from the admission committee, the telephone interview from the chosen advisor followed by the later video interview and finally face to face interview when you are admitted and finally decided the advisor

Interview Questions

• tell me your experience on academic research   1 Answer