University of Massachusetts Interview Questions in Worcester, MA | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

3.5

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shrewsbury, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Massachusetts (Shrewsbury, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied for the job and was contacted after about a month since they leave their job posting open for about 30 days to get a good pool of candidates. It was a 3 step interview process. All interviews were in person and with people I would be directly working with.

Interview Questions

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Massachusetts (Worcester, MA) in February 2008.

Interview

This was a typical graduate school application process. I Applied in December of 2007, and was asked to interview in February. The school paid for my flight, hotel, and food for the 3-day interview. The weekend consisted of dinner parties with faculty and students every night, followed by bar trips and/or parties. I interviewed with 4 professors for 30 minutes each on the actual interview day, and all interviews were conversational. They asked about my own undergraduate research, my interests, and why I wanted to go to graduate school. I asked about their research, and listened for the remaining time as they regaled me with their scientific knowledge.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to design an experiment for a project I was unfamiliar with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation. Take it or leave it. This school has a very competitive stipend.