University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine.

Interview

The hiring process can take up to 2-3 months

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It is hard to negociate due to set budget for the position in the department

Clinical Reserearch Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine (Miami, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Contacted the stem cell institute directly. HR does not respond after several attempts and online applications. I reached the director of research directly because I knew that they would want to move fast on the position and have some folks about to leave immediately.

Interview Questions

• What was my personal moral opinion regarding stem cell research?   1 Answer

Offered 43,000 initial offer. Countered at 58,000.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine (Miami, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

interviewd by Carl Eisdorfer PhD MD Chairman at the time of the Department of PSYCHIATRY who had heard me lecture to medical students and had read my bantam book
    who do you think you are.the hidden power of your sacred self

Interview Questions

• Willingness to contribute what I had written in my books to students and residents   1 Answer

Volunteer Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine (Miami, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

I set up an interview with the PI of the clinical trials I was interested in. I worked through his secretary as I was only interested in a volunteer position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. I emailed my resume to an internal contact in the Department of Genetics and an interview was set up within 3 weeks. I had a phone interview with the director of the department and he was very personable. I was asked to elaborate on some points included in my resume. A few days later I received an email stating that I was chosen for the internship. The process was very efficient.

Interview Questions

• No questions were out of the ordinary. Typical questions regarding why I wanted the internship and plans upon completion of the internship and graduation   Answer Question

See What University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Former ARNP in Miami, FL

Pros: “EPIC is a great charting system. Benefits are good.”“EPIC is a great charting system. Benefits are good.” – Full Review