University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine Interview Questions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017

2.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ARNP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine (Miami, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a long, arduous process. Paperwork was submitted and re-submitted. So many people involved could not keep track. Things I was told in interview were not true once I took the job. Schedules were changed from what was told to me at the interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no useful questions at the interview.   1 Answer

Clinical Reserearch Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine (Miami, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Contacted the stem cell institute directly. HR does not respond after several attempts and online applications. I reached the director of research directly because I knew that they would want to move fast on the position and have some folks about to leave immediately.

Interview Questions

• What was my personal moral opinion regarding stem cell research?   1 Answer

Offered 43,000 initial offer. Countered at 58,000.

Volunteer Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine (Miami, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

I set up an interview with the PI of the clinical trials I was interested in. I worked through his secretary as I was only interested in a volunteer position.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine (Miami, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

It takes a long time for HR to respond to your application. The interview process is short. You're interviewed by a large group of people. The job duties I applied for, wasn't the duties they expected for me to perform

Post Doctoral Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine (Miami, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

I was hired as a result of my previous collaboration with the department of interest, there was no interview process.

Negotiation

There was no negotiations, salary was determined by NIH (National Institute of Health)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine (Miami, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

interviewd by Carl Eisdorfer PhD MD Chairman at the time of the Department of PSYCHIATRY who had heard me lecture to medical students and had read my bantam book
    who do you think you are.the hidden power of your sacred self

Interview Questions

• Willingness to contribute what I had written in my books to students and residents   1 Answer

Community Outreach Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine (Miami, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

The initial communication process post application took more than one month. There were 3 follow-up interviews for the position (2 individual and 1 panel interview). Post-job offer, it took 2 months to be processed by HR and legitimately hired.

Interview Questions

• Question based on a no-win situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for salary. The interviewers stated the job offer came with the prospective employees acceptance of the bare minimum pay of the pay band.