University of Miami Senior Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Miami Senior Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Miami.

Interview

I submitted an application online. I was contacted by the recruiter, who set up a phone interview with the department for which I applied for. I was first screened by phone and a meeting was scheduled. They basically wanted to make sure I was bilingual because the position required it to be able to communicate with the international students.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my character and how I had handled specific problems at my past jobs.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Miami

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Miami (Miami, FL).

Interview

The human resource person called 15 min late and rushed through the questions. Also, was not friendly and did not explain the position nor did not answer questions asked. If the Hr person was pressed for time it would have been best to reschedule phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What managerial style do you enjoy working with.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Miami (Miami, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online and waiting for interview. Initial interview with division manager to select the best candidate from the pool of applications to the final interview with the chairman of the division. Unfortunately, the position was freezed given the financial situation the university is in.