University of Michigan Flint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at University of Michigan Flint

2.4

Helpdesk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Michigan Flint (Flint, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

It was a different interview. A group interview in which it was not important who much you know about your job but how you would deal at difficult time and your communication skill. As I already mentioned it was difficult I had less confidence of getting selected but it did worked out for me.

Interview Questions

• How would you react when you are in a bad mood and a customer comes to you and is not talking to you in a good manner?   2 Answers

Orientation Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Michigan Flint.

Interview

-Online application
    -Group application
    -In Person interview

The whole process was extremely easy and the staff was friendly - This made things a lot easier on my end. Don't be afraid to ask questions and really get a feel for the position. They want to know what kind of student leader you are and the more you tell them the better your interview will go.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with intercultural interactions?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just be yourself. The most important part is to ensure that they are a right fit for you.

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Michigan Flint (Flint, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Brief considering I was given a recommendation from one of my instructors for the job. As long as you meet the requirements and tutor for the classes you are majoring in you should do fine.

International Student Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Michigan Flint (Flint, MI) in August 2014.

Interview

I am an international student and I have an interview with the University of Michigan-Flint international center. So the interviewer I already know about them.
    Have an introduction with more details. Introduce about this career. At that time it was already have more than 70 interviewees for this 10 sits. After that they starting the questioning process.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to be an international student ambassador in University of Michigan-Flint?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Michigan Flint in September 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with my would be supervisor. Then a few days later I had a Skype interview with her, and two other employees in the office. It was pretty easy and they were nice. I got a call later that day to say I got the job.