University of Michigan Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Undergraduate Research Assistant

University of Michigan Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Michigan

1.7

Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview

Interview

I emailed the professor that I was interested in his research and was curious if there were any research positions available on the project. Got an email back asking me to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Michigan

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard interview, nothing too technical. We went over my resume with the person I would be researching under. Asked what i would want to get out of the position, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in research looking to improve the psychosocial protocals for cancer patients?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

It was really fast. I emailed the research sponsor at the end of my classes and got an immediate response. I emailed back immediately and he asked me if I could come in before he left work, so I ran over there as fast as I could. I was wearing casual clothes but they understood that. After that they asked me a couple questions about why I wanted to do research and plans about my career and some of my previous experience.