University of Minnesota Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Minnesota Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

4.5

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Minnesota in March 2015.

Interview

By far the most difficult and intimidating interview I have ever had. Panel of other office employees and hiring representative asked several very challenging questions without revealing much about the position. Very organized and very to the point. Committee also did not give away if the answers given were to their liking or not. Interview process with more than one interview.

Interview Questions

• What types of managers do you not work well with? When has your confidentiality been tested?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Minnesota

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morris, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Minnesota (Morris, MN) in November 2011.

Interview

At first it was with a phone interview. Then there was a 2 hour meeting in person broken up into 4 15 minute sessions with breaks in between. One meeting was one-on-one. One was with a small group, then a larger group, and a larger group. They showed me around and were very friendly. This was a different interview than I expected, but it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• They described a typical situation that comes up for the administrative position and asked how I would handle it.   Answer Question