University of Minnesota Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Minnesota Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Minnesota (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

Filled out an online application and was invited in for an interview within 2 weeks. Was notified that I received the job within 2 weeks of the interview. Had to return one more time for lab orientation and training, all paid. Overall a very easy process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Minnesota

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2011.

Interview

I emailed professors about possible open positions in their lab, and communicated via email to organize an interview. A single one on one interview followed, both times a job offer was made on the spot. One position was unpaid initially, with pay starting later on, and the other job was a work study position at the University.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Minnesota (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2010.

Interview

Spoke with a professor whom had interesting research and became employed in their lab after asking

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Find someone you like who is well respected and does work interesting to you

Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Minnesota in February 2012.

Interview

Interview for science field. Was one on one interview. Questions were straight forward. Asked about my liking, why I want the job and if ready to put in more hours. He briefed me about the job.

Interview Questions

• technical questions. Question on the research done and how I feel the direction of the research is going after he briefed me about his work.   Answer Question