University of Missouri Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 22, 2017

2.3

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in June 2008.

Interview

Incredibly long and drawn out. Typical phone interview, then face to face interview. Expect to show a portfolio.

Interview Questions

• Stereotypical questions are asked...nothing you shouldn't expect   Answer Question

Negotiation

None - what they offer is what you get.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

Very simple, sign up online they will email you and call you you in for a face to face.

Interview Questions

Interview

relax, and make sure you tell them your past job experiences.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

you'll need to fill out some paper works.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

quick and easy. I was hired internally.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for more $$$, they gave it to me after offering a low ball salary intially

OSS IIII Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

Great but the interview included current team members as well and some women can ce judgement or give you the cold shoulder.

Negotiation

No negotiation. I accepted as is.

Writing Tutor Interview

Interview

Yellow fur trim paint and a green blossom. Fruit was never a ding at the bell, but then donkey wow definitely issue lasers two for new. I then went into the great outdoors and fought two fish tank tops. Dadaism is a forte of the priests of Little Italy. Internet's okay but just don't tell the president.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever drank Cocaine-Cola?   1 Answer

Interview

At the very beginning, I was told that I need to find an assistantship by myself. Then, I was told that I would have 0.25 assistantship working as a graduate teaching assistant.

Interview Questions

• Since I was assigned as a graduate teaching assistant, it was hard for me to answer this question.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

I was assigned as a teaching assistant when I was accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Interview

you have to undergo GTA workshop

Interview Questions

• Make a 10mins presentation of whatever topic you choose to teach   Answer Question

Interview

Application submitted then I waited for about a week and I recieved a phone call asking to come into their office for an interview. it was a one on one in person interview, wa very informal but the interviewer was a great guy and made you feel comfortable working there.