University of Missouri Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Missouri Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

Need to take speak test and get a score from scale of 1-4 and our department will review the score and based on that they will assign TA to different subjects in the department.

Office Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Missouri in February 2014.

Interview

Interview process was a little bizarre - initial interview was 2-hours with various management members - second interview included direct reports....that seemed bizarre. pretty involved for a lower / middle management job.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral based questions - describe a time when...   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Rolla, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

I contacted my adviser through email, submit my resume, application, GRE & TOEFL score, objective of study. It is a pretty standard process.After around two months, I get the job offer from my advisor.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Hr contacted me via Phone for a Face-Face interview. Went for a group interview and after 2 months one of the group member contacted me via phone saying you have been selected and we would like you to come on board. I was happy and informed my friends and family about the job offer. I already resigned my current employer so they put me on notice. After two days the member called me and told me we cannot extend offer. Are they nuts to first say you have been selected and next we are not offering you a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation take it or loose it.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

Very easy interview. They were in need of more students to fill positions so they asked me a question and then they started telling me what I would be doing there.

Research Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I interviewed at University of Missouri (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

Great interview process, interviewer was very informative and I was given great feed back to how to excel in future interviews. Basic behavioral questions so make sure you study up

Program Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

I was invited to interview in the first round of interviews, as such there were 8 questions more focused on getting to know you and your ability to work, not job specific questions.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Kansas City, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

Just normal process. Applied through reference. Sent me an email regarding placing an interview. Called me in office. 1 question .Tell me about yourself. That's it. Just after that started explaining about roles and benefits. Asked me to mark available time. That's all

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

It was easy. Great people and friendly atmosphere. Would love to work there in the future. It was a quick interview and very straightforward. Great culture. Great peoples. They have a lot of offer. Very exciting.

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

It was an straightforward Skype conversation. We discussed my skills and how they would fit into the project my boss was interested in pursuing. We talked for one hour, discussing possible strategies and approaches we would take if I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What type of genomic data would you rather have for this project?   1 Answer