University of Missouri Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.4

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

Graduate Research Assistant interview was good and challenging, lots of tough questions about past work, like, have you ever been fired? why do you want to to be a Graduate Research Assistant, do you have experience as a Graduate Research Assistant and things of that nature. I liked the people who interviewed me, they were really friendly.

Interview Questions

• do you have experience as a Graduate Research Assistant   Answer Question

Site Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

Easy. They are pretty desperate for finding people to fill these positions so any one that applies basically gets the job. I don't know why i need to write 30 more words for this interview thing. So

Graduate Student Interview

Interview

phone interview in the first place, and then get an offer letter. You probably could get some fellowship if you check on the graduate school website. The interview is very unformal. I don't think it happen very often.

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in November 2014.

Interview

Received phone call to come in and interview. Basic interview as well as a math skills test counting money and putting things in alphabetical order. Really easy interview with basic questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Calc Tutor Interview

Interview

Very easy process, submitted my application online, called a few weeks later and write away was asked a time i could come in to interview. did not even have to take a math test, kind of strange now that I think about it. the manager just asked me my availability and about my math experience, he told me i got the job right away and i filled out an availiability form and started tutoring right away, really awesome cool yeah

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

The hiring and interviewing process was very relaxed and informal. I was interviewed by current Desk Attendants and Supervisors. I enjoyed the interview process and the current staff members were very informative about the position and its benefits. The interview also gave me valuable insight into the type of experiences that current Desk Attendant encounter. I enjoyed the interview and I would suggest and advice anyone applying for this position to just speak from your experiences and be honest.

Interview Questions

• A lot of customer service based questions related to past experiences   Answer Question

Office Support Staff II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

This was a simple interview process with straight-forwads questions. The first interview was with the administrative lead and the second interview included the director. Because it was an office support job, questions revolved around administrative duties.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working with grants?   1 Answer

Textile Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

the interview process was very easy. I sent in my resume to the supervisor and she called and we spoke on the phone for a few minutes and offered me the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• Explain your past experience.   1 Answer

Student Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in August 2014.

Interview

In the interview, I was asked behavioral based questions to test my conflict management skills. They also wanted to know about previous positions I held and what competencies I developed in those previous roles. The most important qualities that they search for in this interview are time management and peer management skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deliver bad news to a customer or peer   Answer Question

Student Assistant Interview

Interview

First emailed the director of football operations to set up the meeting with one of the graduate assistants. When it came time for the interview, I went up to the facility and sat with the GA for about 15 minutes while he explained the job and asked me questions.

Interview Questions

• How will you be able to handle working here and staying committed to your education   Answer Question