University of Missouri Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 8, 2017

2.3

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

Was mostly behavioral questions. I thought it was going to have more technical, but only asked my experience instead of going into a lot of detail. It was very casual and it was a pretty positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you were put in a conflict and how your responded.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

Very brief. They were mainly asking about interests and career goals. All you really have to do is be aware of your goals and be able to communicate them to your professor.

Geospatial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed. I already knew the management in charge of the project and they were looking for a certain group to fill these positions, and I was part of that group. The interview was more of a formality.

Quality Control Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

Began with a phone interview asking about general education/experience. About 3 days later I was invited to a formal interview. I met with the supervisor, administrative director of the department, department manager, and HR. I was given a tour and then got to meet some people in the group I would be working with. Very laid back, mostly talked about my experience and what made me right for the job.

Interview Questions

• Would you describe yourself as detail-oriented? Give an example.   Answer Question

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

It is a very general interview and evaluate process compared to most of the major universities in the country. The interviewer are very friendly and no behavior based questions were raised.

Events Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Missouri in January 2015.

Interview

One on one with the manager, whom asked several questions. Several of the questions were centered around what i would do during different situations and understanding if I have issues with authority.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you cannot get ahold of anyone and there is an issue?   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

Graduate Research Assistant interview was good and challenging, lots of tough questions about past work, like, have you ever been fired? why do you want to to be a Graduate Research Assistant, do you have experience as a Graduate Research Assistant and things of that nature. I liked the people who interviewed me, they were really friendly.

Interview Questions

• do you have experience as a Graduate Research Assistant   Answer Question

Site Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

Easy. They are pretty desperate for finding people to fill these positions so any one that applies basically gets the job. I don't know why i need to write 30 more words for this interview thing. So

Graduate Student Interview

Interview

phone interview in the first place, and then get an offer letter. You probably could get some fellowship if you check on the graduate school website. The interview is very unformal. I don't think it happen very often.

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in November 2014.

Interview

Received phone call to come in and interview. Basic interview as well as a math skills test counting money and putting things in alphabetical order. Really easy interview with basic questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation