University of Missouri Student Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Missouri Student Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 22, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Kansas City, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

Just normal process. Applied through reference. Sent me an email regarding placing an interview. Called me in office. 1 question .Tell me about yourself. That's it. Just after that started explaining about roles and benefits. Asked me to mark available time. That's all

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Missouri

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

First exchanged a few emails, interviews had to be rescheduled because people were out sick. I went into the office on the day of my interview. It was all very informal and laid back. I was asked a few questions, then offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with working weekends?   1 Answer

Student Assistant Interview

Interview

Was Interviewed on phone for about 15 minutes. The hiring manager asked a series of questions. There was a rapid fire round to check how quickly I respond. The overall interview process was good and not much stressful

Student Assistant Interview

Interview

First emailed the director of football operations to set up the meeting with one of the graduate assistants. When it came time for the interview, I went up to the facility and sat with the GA for about 15 minutes while he explained the job and asked me questions.

Interview Questions

• How will you be able to handle working here and staying committed to your education   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in August 2012.

Interview

Very laid back and relaxed. Interviewer made me feel very comfortable. I was offered the job immediately and accepted. This was, however, part of my work-study position so it was far less formal than a traditional interview/hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what LGBTQ stands for?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Practically non existent.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in February 2009.

Interview

I saw a posting for the position on a bulletin board and submitted my resume. I was invited to a group interview where we were divided into three groups. We had to go through a series of activities. I then received an invitation to an additional interview with me and a panel of three employers. I was offered the position within the week.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you didn't know the answer to something?   Answer Question