University of Missouri User Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Missouri User Support Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

User Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in June 2012.

Interview

There was a opening listed under "job openings" or "careers" page on the university website. It was straightforward: create an online applicant account, submit your resume, and if the hiring department is interested, they'll call you by phone and schedule an interview. This all happened in about a week after my initial submission. The first interview was actually a two sessions in one. First I met the actual IT department I would work with, then I interviewed with some of the faculty and staff I would support. I was asked to come in again on a separate date to interview with the dean of the school I was applying for, and speak with only him that day. About a week later I was asked to visit again and was then officially offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe your personality. What are your strengths? How would you address a wireless issue on a student's laptop? How do you handle multiple requests? What would upset you the most during the job? If you disagreed with your supervisor, how would you handle this?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for University of Missouri

User Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

After submitting an application, I received a phone call to schedule a phone interview. During the phone interview I was asked for references. I provided them and they called my references immediately after we finished.
    The following day I received another call asking for an impromptu Skype interview which I accepted. The Skype interview was quick and pleasant. 4 days later I received an official Offer Letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as the offer I received was already higher than the posted amount, plus it was an almost 30% raise over my then current salary.
    I was pleased with the offer.