University of Montreal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Montreal Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Montreal

PhD Student Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Montreal.

Interview

First you have to be eligible as Phd Student at University of Montreal , so you need to apply directly using the online procedure that is in french so it's a little bit hard for people who don't speak the language , but you can easily translate using google. Pay attention to follow the procedure and send them all the material that they need.
    Then you need to apply fo the lab/department you want to work with. I applied at MILA by email sending my resumé, cover letter, research interests and the professors that I would like have as supervisors. Then if they are interested in you application they will call you to set an interview (mine was on skype)

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Montreal (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

Just a visit to my teacher. I was doing my final essay with her, and she proposed me to do it on the subject of her research. And I said yes !

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do in the project ?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Montreal in January 2015.

Interview

I sent my resume by e-mail after seeing the job offer online. They called me back two days ago for a quick phone interview. Then we meet in person for another interview with more questions. The process was pretty easy and quick as I studied at this University.

Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Montreal in January 2013.

Interview

Sent an email to professor, asking for open position. Got a reply asking for my resume and unofficial transcript. After a while received an email to have an interview over Skype.

Interview Questions

• Why chosen field - Why that professor - My research that I was doing at the moment with all the technical details - Coding simple algorithm in Skype - Linear algebra, probability, field-related basics.   Answer Question

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Montreal (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

Overall a very good interview process.The staff was very friendly and professional. I interviewed with several people over the course of 90 minutes. From my perspective, each interviewer focused on a specific area or topic pertaining to my professional development and educational background.