University of Nevada Las Vegas Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Nevada Las Vegas Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2017

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Nevada Las Vegas.

Interview

Very easy interview process. Questions based on schedule, interest, and area of study. After about a few days, I got a call saying I got the job as an student administrative assistant.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Nevada Las Vegas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Nevada Las Vegas (North Las Vegas, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

This interview was for the Fine Arts Department Admin Assistant position. It was a phone interview with 3 people - the Head of the Department, the College HR person and an Executive Assistant. I was nervous, but they asked questions in turn and no one spoke when the others were speaking. It was a good experience. And I was called back the next day for an in-person interview next week!

Interview Questions

• What situation have you faced in previous employment dealing with a "difficult" or challenging associate   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Nevada Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2009.

Interview

When I was first hired it was not a long interview but all of my previous qualifications were definitely taken into consideration. I had an exit interview that again did not last long as I left when I graduated.

Interview Questions

• 'Where do you see yourself in five years?'   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none as it was a work study position through the University.