University of New Hampshire Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.1

Registration Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of New Hampshire (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied to job by emailing hiring manager after I heard that they were looking for a new employee at this position. Got a call for an interview and came in right away. Casual interview with the two people who I would be reporting to.

Interview Questions

• How have you managed time effectively when there was a lot for you to do?   Answer Question

GPA Recalculation Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of New Hampshire (Durham, NH) in October 2016.

Interview

Brief interview that mostly went over roles and responsibilities at my former jobs. Strong emphasis on the applicants GPA, interviewer will take a hard look at your grades. Interviewed with assistant director of admissions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of New Hampshire in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was just a phone call because they were looking to hire someone quickly. After I had a phone interview, I was offered the position. It took almost a week to get my background check officially done and then I started the next Monday

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at University of New Hampshire (Durham, NH) in April 2016.

Interview

Was contacted via email by the hiring manager about one month after applying regarding the two dates they were conducting onsite interviews. It threw me as the position title has changed. Onsite interview was scheduled for two weeks later onsite with a group of 4 people, lunch with hiring manager, and another group panel where only 1 showed up. Fairly easy. Nice group of people!

Was told I would hear by end of week. Followed up by email the following week after not hearing anything, where I found out they had offered it to someone else.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle someone who didn't want to upgrade their systems?   Answer Question

Technical Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Durham, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of New Hampshire (New Durham, NH) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with the HR person first. The questions from the HR person were not so difficult to handle and then a second interview with a technical person. The second stage was to test ones analytical ability and aptitude. But overall it was not a process too difficult to handle.

Building Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of New Hampshire (Durham, NH) in March 2016.

Interview

For this interview, I sent my boos my resume and said why I wanted to be promoted. Next, I had a one-on-one interview which lasted about a half hour. I then heard back about the position about a week or so later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to display leadership in your previous role at Campus Rec.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of New Hampshire (Durham, NH) in November 2015.

Interview

I was a student in a graduate program at the University of New Hampshire. The program coordinator for the program contacted me, and asked if I would like to work as an administrative assistant. I said that I would and pretty much had no interview questions after that

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of New Hampshire in November 2015.

Interview

It was very informal and laid back. Three people from the department were involved, plus a executive VP of the whole group. We met in an office, no board room table or formal presentation was required, they wanted to know about me, why I was looking to make a move and where I saw myself in 5 years. The people here are very down to earth and realistic.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job, what do you wish to contribute?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate, that is what held the process up for a month.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of New Hampshire.

Interview

Direct interview with the one of lead scientists for the project. Explained the work that I would be doing and asked why I was applying when I did. Took a brief tour of the lab space and brief overview of the equipment.

Interview Questions

• How much experience did I have the various lab equipment.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of New Hampshire in June 2015.

Interview

Hired through my teacher, he selected a couple of students who were performing well in the class and asked if they were interested in part-time employment. Described temporary assignment (part-time). Easy interview process. Accepted.