University of New Mexico Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 6, 2017

2.5

Orientation Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM) in April 2017.

Interview

There was a list of questions they asked regarding managing international students and problems they face in beginning. What was my previous background experience in this regard? How many university resources i am aware of?

Interview Questions

• What problems do International students face in beginning?   1 Answer

Accountant I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of New Mexico.

Interview

Saw the posting on the internet and applied, manager called and setup interview.
    Interview consisted of canned questions very procedural. The answers to these questions could be found online. The overall process was quite painless and professional if not impersonal.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are your strengths, how to handle difficulty situations, typical interview quetions   Answer Question

Senior Scientist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM) in July 2016.

Interview

I was arranged with a phone interview and the whole process was about 10-15 minutes. He asked me several questions which was related to my visa status, when I can graduate, what makes me to success in the position and so on so forth.

Interview Questions

• What makes you successful in the position if you are selected?   Answer Question

Systems/Network Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at University of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM) in July 2016.

Interview

Standard questions about past experience and behavioral questions. Library has no technical leadership or vision for moving the University forward. The whole department was brought in to ask questions after the interview. They all sat there silently. Very little clue about what this position actually did or what it was responsible for.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in managing storage infrastructure including any specific technologies or systems used.   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM) in June 2016.

Interview

very simple and quick, just need to make an appointment with a professor and talk to him about yourself and why you want to be a teaching assistant? It was only about half an hour process.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call to attend the interview.
    The interview was not so hard, but you have only 30 minutes to solve the questions.
    After that, I was called and told that I was selected.
    Questions involved are basic stuff.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM) in April 2016.

Interview

I have applied online and interviewed at unm Albuquerque, it was a panel interview, many questions are from resume and few follow up questions based on answers.Very friendly people.

Student Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy.They asked some technical and behavioral questions.it was only one round of interview.There was first phone screening interview and then their was one-one interview.They also asked whether you are interested to work on weekends or public holidays

Academic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM) in October 2015.

Interview

Easy going asked about work experience and scenarios. Then the management team asked many interview questions about the scenarios in which case what you would do in situations. Also asked questions on training and projects outside normal duties

Nurse Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at University of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

apply online, contact for interview, (panel interview), then an offer was given over the phone. Please be sure to check your email junk area as thats where the "already filled position" emails go. (for gmail) As for the phone calls, they all show up as blocked or a strange number that you cannot call back. Make sure you have a Voicemail set up that clearly states your name,

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a few years, strengths and weaknesses. Multiple other positions I interviewed had up to 5 people in front of you   1 Answer

Negotiation

They dont really budge but always ask a recruiter for a raise from previous job, or at least find out your national averave for your job currently is, as you are above average.