University of North Carolina Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of North Carolina Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of North Carolina (Chapel Hill, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Questions mostly focused on my past experiences included on CV and majority were situational/behavioral in nature. I applied online on the department web site. Costs incurred during the interview were reimbursed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of North Carolina

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of North Carolina in September 2009.

Interview

meeting and talking with PI about background, position, projects. Give presentation to the group, having lunch with group member, talk with individual group member about there research projects and asking questions anout the lab. Meeting with PI again to finish up. Declined dinner with group for personal reasons.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of North Carolina in May 2008.

Interview

A telephone interview followed by an interview at University. At the University met lab members, presented my doctoral research and had dinner with them before flying out.

Interview Questions

• How will you transition from your research to that of lab?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation