University of North Dakota Interview Questions in Grand Forks, ND | Glassdoor

2.7

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, ND) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quite fast and pretty straight forward. Within a week or 2 of applying, I received an email to come in for interview in another 1 week. The interview in itself was almost 40 mins long which included me talking about my previous academic and work experience. It involved general questions and also some technical questions about the work that I was being hired for. But nothing too hard.

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you faced a problem in your work and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Campus Postal Service Summer Mail Delivery/Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, ND) in April 2017.

Interview

The two people in charge showed me around the postal facility and explained the job. Then we went into their office and I was asked if I had any questions.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, ND).

Interview

Very generous in bringing me in to interview in person. Paid for flights, hotel, meals. Interview began at 7:30 AM and ended around 5:00 PM, meeting with several different departments. Everyone was very kind during the interviews. Met with everyone from the head of the department to assistants. Was able to ask questions to each member about how their position would work with mine.

Interview Questions

• What does working for the University of North Dakota mean to you?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, ND) in July 2015.

Interview

I got a call form the Petroleum Engineering Department asking when I would like to come in for an interview. I went in and the interviewers were friendly but straight to the point. They had answers for all my questions and I answered theirs as best as I could. Received a call the next week about their decision.

Interview Questions

• Why do I think I should be hired for the job?   1 Answer

Bookstore Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, ND) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online through the school's student jobs webpage. I got a phone call from my boss the following afternoon. She asked me a few questions about past experiences, why I wanted to work there, my school schedule, when I was graduating and then offered the job over the phone. I started 3 weeks later.

Cold Foods Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, ND) in July 2013.

Interview

The process wasn't bad, though there were three people in the interview which was a little intimidating to start with. The questions were very basic about food work history, general skills, and goals that I had with the job. The hardest part was probably navigating the website which felt clunky at times.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, ND) in May 2013.

Interview

Online application followed up by an in-person meeting. E-mail contact was consistent and speedy leading up to the interview. The interview was lead by 5 people who were looking primarily at temperament and cultural fit.

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, ND) in March 2013.

Interview

interview is generally asking about your background and your character analyze. nothing hard or complex. classic interview questions and little bit more depend on the position applied. it was a nice friendly situation and not pressure to answer every questions right. check for general HR questions for an idea.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your previous experience   1 Answer

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, ND) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview we primarily a short conversation with members of the department - the bulk of the decision is based off of your writing sample and letter. An interview is not required but helpful to securing a position in the department.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to study?
      What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, ND) in December 2012.

Interview

First interview was technical, second was human resource. the interview panel consisted of four people. 1st interview was focused on technical side, lots of question of past work experience, skills, and acquired talents. second interview was mostly personality questions.