University of North Georgia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of North Georgia Interview Questions

Interviews at University of North Georgia

2.2

Part Time Faculty Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of North Georgia.

Interview

The interviewing personnel were very kind and respectful. They asked questions that were relevant to my expertise which made the process an enjoyable one. I also appreciated the relaxed manner of the interviewers. Their relaxed attitudes about the hiring process made me feel relaxed as well.

Admissions Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dahlonega, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of North Georgia (Dahlonega, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a good process, just a very long interview with 3 people. You are required to prepare a 5-10 minute presentation on any topic to present during the interview. You are also asked about 30 questions between the 3 people.

Interview Questions

• What challenges do you think you will face in this position?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Adjunct Professor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at University of North Georgia.

Interview

The hiring process involved two phone calls and an interview with Dept. Head, located on campus. It was a standard interview; I was asked questions about my background and education in the field of study. The interview was pleasant and easy, but I could tell the interviewer was embarrassed by the financial compensation they had to offer.

Interview Questions

• Being that this could lead to a full-time position, will you be willing to work for 1500 per class, per semester?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. Interviewer clarified that that was all they could offer based on their budget.

Front Desk Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dahlonega, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of North Georgia (Dahlonega, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

It was with the supervisor in their office. It was pretty nice and relaxed. The supervisor asked me questions about my story and why I wanted to work there.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of North Georgia (Gainesville, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

I went in and said I had an interview scheduled and I was brought to who was considered my supervisor and she talked about what the job duties would entail. Then she offered me the job after she said she liked my resume and I said yes and then she brought me to the manager and introduced me and the manager said welcome to the team and that was it.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was able to be on my feet all day and if I was interested in taking to job offer   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dahlonega, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of North Georgia (Dahlonega, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly simple, I was asked simple questions about troubleshooting computers and some logic questions. The whole process took less than 30 minutes. ITIL was also discussed. We went into detail about certifications and various other things that will add to your value.

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dahlonega, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of North Georgia (Dahlonega, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

emailed what would be my boss, scheduled a face to face interview, got interviewed, and once i was told i got the job, i submitted the required new employee paperwork and scheduled a start date. It was a very easy interview process and i love the fact that i interviewed with my potential boss, as opposed to a committee of some sort

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not hard at all. i asked what i would be paid and they gave me a very competitive offer right off the bat that i did not negotiate up.

Helpdesk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dahlonega, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of North Georgia (Dahlonega, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by face to face. During which they will ask you a bunch of personal questions but nothing technical. Then they will tell you they will contact you within a few weeks about their decision and that will never happen. They really only promote and hire their friends and family. So if you're already part of the clique, you've got the job. If someone in the clique doesn't like you, you've wasted your time.