University of North Texas Health Science Center Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at University of North Texas Health Science Center

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of North Texas Health Science Center

Found 22 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

Interview

My interview process was Average. I met with two of the women who asked me about my previous experience working with public relations and communications. There was also a 30-minute writing test I took where I wrote a campaign for an upcoming event.

Interview Questions
  • What was a time you failed?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of North Texas Health Science Center (United States)

Interview

First there is phone interview, after that there is face to face interview with boss and after that there is an interview with team leads. After that boss does proper work for you with University of North Texas.

Interview Questions
University of North Texas Health Science Center
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of North Texas Health Science Center (Fort Worth, TX) in Oct 2018

Interview

The process began with a rude recruiter completing a phone screen. She stated my resume did not have enough experience, yet she initiated the screen. Weeks later, I received a call to complete a face to face interview. Once completed, I was told I would be contacted for a phone interview with another team member. I did not hear back and followed up with an email with no reply. I contacted the rude recruiter again and she replied stating the dept decided to move forward with someone else. Very unprofessional of the team that interviewed me. Be considerate of an applicant's time as they are considerate of yours. Works well anyway because the position would have had to interact with toxic people from another organization.

Interview Questions
University of North Texas Health Science Center
Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of North Texas Health Science Center (Fort Worth, TX) in Jan 2018

Interview

Great experience. The process started in December with a phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes long and they asked about 10 questions. In January, they offered an in-person interview. I received an email with an agenda. During the interview, I was interviewed by 4 of the team members. One of the team members was out of the office on vacation. I had to complete two interview sections and give a 30- minute presentation to at least 20-30 people.

Interview Questions
University of North Texas Health Science Center
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at University of North Texas Health Science Center (United States)

Interview

Its is easy for students to get on campus jobs. If your area of interest is matching with your mentor or supervisor then you can convince him/her about how it wilt help you in your career.

Interview Questions
University of North Texas Health Science Center
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at University of North Texas Health Science Center (Fort Worth, TX) in Jan 2017

Interview

I applied and didn’t get any communication until a month later. I was scheduled for a phone screen by HR and was asked a lot of scenario questions I was told to provide very specific examples. The phone screen later about an hr. I was told if chosen the hiring manager would set up an interview. I was called 2 or so weeks later and an interview was set up. It was a panel of about 4 individuals from the dept. I was asked the same scenario questions however they were posed at “story time” question, like EXACT instances. The interview was about an hour I was asked if I wanted to be communicated with on the decision and I said yes please. I never heard back. No phone call, no email.

Interview Questions
  • Name a specific time when you received a call and you were unsure what to do.
  • Name a specific time when someone was on the phone upset and how you handle them
Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of North Texas Health Science Center (Fort Worth, TX)

Interview

There were 10 Ph.D. in the room and it took approximately one hour. They asked many questions about my skill set, computer usage, personality, former employers, and why I want the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of North Texas Health Science Center (Fort Worth, TX) in Jun 2016

Interview

I was contacted for an interview a few days-week after applying online. 2 rounds of interviews, first with a panel of three people I'd likely be working with on day-to-day basis, and the interview was conducted via Skype since I was out-of-town. It was very pleasant and I enjoyed the conversation. They asked a series of behavioral questions and those regarding my experience and background. Second was with departmental higher up, which was also via Skype. Interviewer was condescending and strangely combative in his questioning. Not a positive experience and major red flags. I went home and cried after the interview, and I'm no soft cookie. I thought I wouldn't get the job after speaking with him, and was surprised to receive an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think are the most challenging issues IR is facing and how would you address them?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of North Texas Health Science Center (Fort Worth, TX) in Jun 2016

Interview

The interview was very laid back. I was asked a few questions about my experience, but the interviewer was more interested in my personality and the way I handle working in the lab/with other assistants should a problem occur. The interviewer was also interested in working with a recent graduate who had aspirations to go into a graduate/Ph.D. program. Very comfortable interview process.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have working in a lab?
  • Have you ever run into problems with a co-worker, and how did you handle it?
Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of North Texas Health Science Center (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2016

Interview

I was referred by a friend who worked there previously. Just one in person interview, pretty easy.Most asked about my previous experience, my skills.It took less than a week to start the job.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22