University of North Texas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of North Texas Interview Questions

Updated Nov 12, 2017

2.5

Student Assistant Interview

Interview

Not much of an interview. It was more like the manager told me a description of what they do there and then asked when I was available. I left feeling confused as to whether or not I was hired.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of North Texas (Denton, TX).

Interview

Short one round of in-person job interview lasting about 30 minutes to 1 hour with two hiring managers. Very casual and friendly atmosphere during interview. Met with other office managers, employees and staff. Job offer was received within 1 week.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of North Texas.

Interview

Relaxed environment, clear questions. The managers didn't ask anything that was out of the box, or that I wasn't prepared for. It was held in their office, and it was a positive experience.

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of North Texas in October 2017.

Interview

I was notified of an interview via the phone and a Skype interview followed. After the interview it took weeks of emailing faculty to get information from them after they told me they would get back to me in a week. HR is not helpful at all in notifying anyone about the status of your application. Very unprofessional. Just because this is an institution of higher education, does not mean that they are organized or progressive in doing their own jobs.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of North Texas.

Interview

Relatively basic process. Job was described. A series of questions was asked relative to the job role. I was also given the opportunity to ask questions. My interviewers were very down to earth and seemed like they were more engaged than just reading questions off a questions-to-ask-at-an-interview list.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you've utilized your strengths to overcome a work challenge.   Answer Question

Ra Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of North Texas (Denton, TX).

Interview

nerve wrecking, but great because of how personable they were. Hall directors are friendly and want you to be comfortable. It was a 3 phase process. First phase, you're trying to stand out among several applicants and a few hall directors. Second phase they've narrowed the applicants down and you're basically doing the same. Lastly you sit down in a personal interview with hall directors of that dorm.

Student Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at University of North Texas.

Interview

The interview process was easy going and nice. My interviewer was super friendly and she made me comfortable before the interview started. HR questions were asked and questions relating to the jobs listed on my resume.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of North Texas (Denton, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Was brought into a room of 5 people. It was an intimidation tactic. I didn't think much of the people that I interviewed with at the UNT business center as they were overly nice. I should have listened to my gut, because once they got me into the group, they started treating me like crud.

Part Time Champs Cafeteria Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of North Texas (Denton, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

It was very easy, didn't ask me much and just told me more about the job and what they expect from me. Basically said that the most important part was to have a smile on and never just wonder around, always be doing something

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of North Texas (Denton, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

30 mins interview at the Business leadership building with the hiring manager. If you have good commands in Excel, word, ppt. and if you can build queries in access, create the basic of the database, then there is good chance to clear the interview. Though the competition is fair enough.