University of North Texas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.6

Part Time Champs Cafeteria Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of North Texas (Denton, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

It was very easy, didn't ask me much and just told me more about the job and what they expect from me. Basically said that the most important part was to have a smile on and never just wonder around, always be doing something

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of North Texas (Denton, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

30 mins interview at the Business leadership building with the hiring manager. If you have good commands in Excel, word, ppt. and if you can build queries in access, create the basic of the database, then there is good chance to clear the interview. Though the competition is fair enough.

IT Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at University of North Texas (Denton, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

It was OK and they are so open and nothing unexpected it's so clear, but they need you to know a lot, so having experience will help you to pass otherwise it's hard to pass.

Student Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of North Texas (Denton, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Only one round of interview with 2 full time employees in the library. One of the interviewer asked me to arrange a couple of books based on the Library of Congress (LOC) shelving method.

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of North Texas.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview. The supervisor asked many of the standard interview questions. Because of the level of the position, the supervisor focused on prior work experience as well. The supervisor was friendly, open and honest in answering questions and outlining the responsibilities of the position.

The next step was a face to face interview. The first phase of the interview was a two on one where I was asked to provide details about my background and experience. The second phase was a panel interview with six other members of the team. Many of the same questions were asked, but it was a great experience to get to ask about their experience working there. The third phase was a creative test. It was challenging because you only had 30 minutes to complete the task.

Overall it was a positive experience.

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of North Texas (Denton, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews one with each manager and then one last working interview.

All were about an hour long and with each interview the team will gather information about you, so at the end of all three interviews the team will sit down with you, talk to you about what they saw what they liked and what you might need improvement on, which are all very basic and constructive so it makes it easy to grow.

Special Events Director/Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of North Texas (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Hiring individual contacted me via social media and asked me to apply for position. Application was submitted, along with an email directly to hiring professional. Resume, cover letter, and references were provided. Follow-up email, phone call and messages produced no results for 2-3 weeks. The only response received was vial social media messaging telling me I did not make the final cut of candidates. Extremely unprofessional.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of North Texas.

Interview

It really depends on the professor. Some are very informal. Some take it very seriously. Depends on how popular their research lab is and the grants/funding they're receiving. If you're smart and you show you want to work hard for their research that a plus. If you show you could possibly bring more research grants to the table, that's excellent.

Interview Questions

• What you do you think you can do after getting your graduate degree from my lab?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of North Texas.

Interview

very long, took many days, phone interview as well as in person, multiple person, multiple panel interview, I had to prepare a presentation in advance so I was very nervous about that

Negotiation

Very unwilling to negotiate

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of North Texas (Denton, TX).

Interview

They just asked me a couple of get to know you questions and basic interview questions. I was super nervous because I had never really had a real interview before then, but they could sense that and created a comfortable interview environment for me to thrive in. They asked me to show some of my video work so I showed two short films I had made the previous semester.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any After Effects experience?   1 Answer