University of Oklahoma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Oklahoma Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.2

Director of Development Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at University of Oklahoma.

Interview

Skype interview and then a day and a half long interview process a month later. It was a 3 month long process. They decided to not fill the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe your prospect process   1 Answer

Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK) in April 2017.

Interview

Spoke with head of department asked if opening in any area. It was very causal and took only a small amount of time. Having a "people-personality" is a plus. Need to be flexible on time and hours to find the best fit.

Interview Questions

• Asked what my availability was and years of experience. Along with PGA and investment interest.   Answer Question

Assistant Professor Interview

Interview

The interview was 20 min phone interview with the search committee members. There was an introduction of the committee members and each member gave me 1-2 question about my research and teaching experience.

Interview Questions

• I got 4-5 questions about research interest and teaching experience.   1 Answer

Staff Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK).

Interview

I applied for the position and within about 45 days I was offered a job and I accepted. I only had to do one interview so the interview process wasn't horrible. I was really shocked that I was offered the position since how my past experiences didn't include anything that they was looking but they saw that I had the potential to learn anything that was handed to me.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK).

Interview

After having been accepted into the University's Graduate College, I was offered an interview with one of the department's professors who was seeking a graduate research assistant. Talked about why I would like to be involved with academics and research and what a potential research project would look like.

SWAT Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK).

Interview

Very relaxed. They are looking for very responsible students. SWAT workers typically work in dean's offices or department offices such as the English Department or CAS Dean's office, thus it is often only through suggestion of other SWAT worker students that you can get an interview for a position with SWAT. Because an interview typically requires being referred by an existing SWAT worker, the interview for SWAT is typically very relaxed. They just want to get to know you, so just be yourself.

Water Safety Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK) in May 2016.

Interview

The person hiring me had known me personally for years prior, so the interview itself was somewhat informal. I sat in their office, gave them my resume and certifications, and answered a few questions. At the end they asked me what day I could start, gave me a few contracts to sign, and explained how to sign up for the when to work app so that I could be assigned hours.

Interview Questions

• How many hours a week can you work?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any vacations planned for the summer?   1 Answer

Buildng Official Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK) in April 2016.

Interview

excellent interview, excellent management, very friendly, allowed to myself, talked openly about future with OU and opportunities ahead. job tasks, responsibilities, continuing education, my intentions as the building official , my outlook at OU.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK).

Interview

Pretty easy going. Met with two of the employees and they asked typical interview questions. Most of the questions were either about your personality or skills. They also wanted to know a little about your involvement at school.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Oklahoma.

Interview

Had an interview with one other person, four interviewees. Each asked a question. Very relaxed environment, were looking for someone good with technology as well as someone who was friendly and willing to talk to people!