University of Oklahoma Interview Questions in Oklahoma | Glassdoor

2.1

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK) in April 2017.

Interview

Spoke with head of department asked if opening in any area. It was very causal and took only a small amount of time. Having a "people-personality" is a plus. Need to be flexible on time and hours to find the best fit.

Interview Questions

• Asked what my availability was and years of experience. Along with PGA and investment interest.   Answer Question

Staff Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK).

Interview

I applied for the position and within about 45 days I was offered a job and I accepted. I only had to do one interview so the interview process wasn't horrible. I was really shocked that I was offered the position since how my past experiences didn't include anything that they was looking but they saw that I had the potential to learn anything that was handed to me.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK).

Interview

After having been accepted into the University's Graduate College, I was offered an interview with one of the department's professors who was seeking a graduate research assistant. Talked about why I would like to be involved with academics and research and what a potential research project would look like.

SWAT Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK).

Interview

Very relaxed. They are looking for very responsible students. SWAT workers typically work in dean's offices or department offices such as the English Department or CAS Dean's office, thus it is often only through suggestion of other SWAT worker students that you can get an interview for a position with SWAT. Because an interview typically requires being referred by an existing SWAT worker, the interview for SWAT is typically very relaxed. They just want to get to know you, so just be yourself.

Water Safety Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK) in May 2016.

Interview

The person hiring me had known me personally for years prior, so the interview itself was somewhat informal. I sat in their office, gave them my resume and certifications, and answered a few questions. At the end they asked me what day I could start, gave me a few contracts to sign, and explained how to sign up for the when to work app so that I could be assigned hours.

Interview Questions

• How many hours a week can you work?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any vacations planned for the summer?   1 Answer

Buildng Official Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK) in April 2016.

Interview

excellent interview, excellent management, very friendly, allowed to myself, talked openly about future with OU and opportunities ahead. job tasks, responsibilities, continuing education, my intentions as the building official , my outlook at OU.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK).

Interview

Pretty easy going. Met with two of the employees and they asked typical interview questions. Most of the questions were either about your personality or skills. They also wanted to know a little about your involvement at school.

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK) in May 2015.

Interview

There was an one time on-site interview. I was notified over email regarding the time and location of the interview. The interview was average in terms of difficulty. They asked about my expertise and skills. Also asked about my future plan. Fortunately they were looking for similar skill set I have. So I got an offer letter on the next day of the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I attempted to negotiate regarding the salary. The professor didn't reply for two weeks. I didn't have any other offer at that time. So I took it even though I didn't this unprofessionalism.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK) in May 2015.

Interview

1 interview asking general behavioral questions along with a few questions about sales and the sales process. I am just writing words now because this glassdoor page will not let me leave without filing out at least 50 words. The interview was very straightforward. they just wanted to make sure that I was able to socialize and sell

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK) in May 2015.

Interview

They asked for the algorithm questions (about two basic algorithm questions)and technical problems. And then we talked about the previous projects and some behavioral questions. The whole interview would last for about an hour.