University of Ottawa Heart Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Ottawa Heart Institute Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Ottawa Heart Institute

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Ottawa Heart Institute (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

You meet with the Department manager and pannel of members first for a general interview. Then you are screened in to meet with the PI for a more in-depth interview where technical skill questions are asked. By the time you meet with the PI - you should feel confident that they will offer the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you didn't complete a task on time? What do you know about us? Strengths/weaknessess. How do you deal with difficult people?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Ottawa Heart Institute (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online, was called into an interview 3 weeks later. Met with HR person and a manager. Got offered a position one week later and once the offer was signed I met with the doctor that lead the unit. Started working about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Questions: what do you know about the UOHI, how do you manage competing priorities, weakness and strengths, give an example of a poorly led project and a well led project, tell of a time you had a conflict with an employee.   Answer Question