University of Pennsylvania Administrative Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Pennsylvania Administrative Coordinator Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screen followed by an in-person interview with a five-person committee. Everyone was very nice, although it can be intimidating to be interviewed by a large panel. The in-person interview took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous experience in higher education.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Pennsylvania

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job in August. I received a call for a phone interview 2 months later. I was contacted for face to face interview 1 week afterwards. Interviewer was very chatty and often rambled off-topic.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage multiple priorities? Tell me about an accomplishment you were proud of? How do you handle confrontation? When have you made a mistake and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania.

Interview

I submitted an application through the electronic system and talked with members of the department. I had one group interview and was offered the job later that day. Overall, it was actually a pretty quick process.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any question that i would describe as difficult to answer. Overall, the interview was very friendly. I did not feel like I was being grilled or pushed until i made a mistake.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania in October 2010.

Interview

I met with 3 different people. They were all nice and it went well, just not well enough for me to get the job.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania in June 2009.

Interview

The process of getting hired to so slow if you do not know someone who works in the University. I went through two interviews with multiple people.