University of Pennsylvania Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Pennsylvania Engineering Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview was very easy. This was ASIC Design Engineer position

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Pennsylvania

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2009.

Interview

they asked me about my past experiences, student activities, "why you want to attend UPenn" question, and my favorite people in the history, who is your hero. They were particularly interested in my achievement in music, like why did you choose to play piano, how it helped your throughout your career.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania in October 2010.

Interview

Interviewed for a engineering position. Firstly photon interview for technical problems, failed.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania in April 2010.

Interview

In the first interview 2 interviewers called me, and three weeks later another interviewer called me. I answer the questions well. They said I have been put into the matching process few days after the second interview. However, it takes more than a month for them to tell me there is no strong match.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania in March 2008.

Interview

send application