University of Pennsylvania Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Pennsylvania Health System Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania Health System.

Interview

2 hour long interview where you meet with the NP, Director, and current RN in the position. Then you meet the docs and the main PI/senior MD. Senior MD calls the shots. He offered the position immediately at the end of the interview but demanded an answer within 2 days. The NPs and current RN helped negotiate that I can give an answer in 3-5 days.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania Health System.

Interview

Started off with Phone screen which lasted around eight mins. Then three weeks later had an 2 1/2 hr in-person interview and panel interview which went really well. I was offered a opportunity to shadow on a day of my choosing. I received a phone call for a job offer two days later. Great Experience overall.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania Health System.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter about the position. Was asked to do an online questionnaire and video interview process in which I answered several questions about my past experiences and history. I also scheduled time to speak on the phone. I completed the video interview process and spoke briefly to the recruiter on the phone. I was told everything looked good and to expect to hear back in a week or two to schedule a follow up interview. I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of a learning intervention you implemented or instructional strategies you used which was successful. Why do you think it worked well? How did you make sure that the skills were successfully transferred to the work situation?   Answer Question

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania Health System (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Wasn't bad at all. The interview was very fair. Was honest about skills

Negotiation

Done through contracting agency. Would not recommend this place.

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania Health System (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. I applied to the position online and was contacted for an interview about 2 weeks after. On-site, I met with a specific business/product manager as well as a higher level department head (VP). They were hiring 2 roles and when I arrived it turned out that one had already been filled internally, which was disappointing to hear.

Interview Questions

• Interview mostly involved questions regarding experience and fit for the position. Tell me about yourself and current job. Why do you want the position? Strengths, weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania Health System.

Interview

First I recieved an email from HR aasking for a few times thatbworked for me that we could talk. Reviewed experiences on my resume tailoring previous duties to those of the job I wad interviewing for. Recruiter was very pleasant. We set up a day and time for me to come in and interview with one of the other supervisors and the manager who were both friendly. Department tour showed a bunch of hard working people with poor attitudes. Management viewed employees as well beneath them and communication showed.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem asking for co pays and deductibles up front?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Economy for businesses is hard too (lol) good luck

IT Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania Health System.

Interview

The supervisor who interviewed me was instantly dislikable; the type of guy who looked like he could suck the life out of a room just by walking in. His answers to my questions were curt bordering on rude, he seemed uncommunicative, and appeared to be absolutely miserable working there. He must have used the bathroom prior to meeting me because he had urine stains all over the front of his khakis, yet he stressed several times the importance of looking presentable on the job. Seemed like he would be an awful person to work for.

Interview Questions

Didn't seem like a good boss.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania Health System (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Hiring and Interview process was seemless. Met with HR coordinator and then with principal investigator. Questions were very simple and based on past experience.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone interview followed by on site interview

Communications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania Health System (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

The process was very slow and lengthy. Weeks after submitting an online application, a recruiter called me to schedule a phone screen. I was contacted within a reasonable amount of time after this to let me know someone would be reaching out to schedule a 1:1 interview, but this took quite a bit longer. Then, once I did have the 1:1, the follow up was extremely slow, and I eventually found another job.