University of Pennsylvania Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 352 of over 352 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

University of Pennsylvania

Application

I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania

Interview

it was polite and respectful with no personal questions. Talked about the current projects and what I'd be doing if I ended up getting the jobs. It was very transparent and professional.

Interview Questions
  • When can you start the soonest?
    Answer Question

University of Pennsylvania

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania

Interview

I applied online and heard back about a week later. I had a 90-minute interview with 2 people in the department. It was pretty conversational just asking about my experiences and future plans. When I followed up 2 weeks later they told me that sometimes it takes a while to hear back because Penn has a lengthy hiring process. The following day I got my rejection email for that position. It was a pretty terrible experience. It is one thing to not get the position but when someone cannot be honest over email, it is pretty disrespectful given the time I took to interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Pennsylvania

Application

I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania

Interview

I had 4 zoom interviews in total and a take-home coding interview -- enjoyed talking to them and overall great interview experience. I was asked questions such as why this role and what my learning style is

University of Pennsylvania

Application

I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania

Interview

I sat down with the current head and discussed my background and what I could bring to the office. We talked about the responsibilities of the job, including examples and qualities of what I could bring as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Pennsylvania

Application

I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and conversational. They asked questions like why you want to become a TA and informed you about the responsibilities of the job. Overall, it was an easy interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Pennsylvania

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania

Interview

The University sent an initial screening request to me by Spark. I applied for the position about two weeks prior. The questions were relatively easy to answer. Followed up with me for a virtual interview a week later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Pennsylvania

Application

I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania

Interview

Thorough and courteous. Everyone was very pleasant. Some interviews were panel style with up to three people posing questions. That's very common at this organization. The campus is the most beautiful of any urban university in the US.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Pennsylvania

Application

I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania

Interview

Very nice and friendly. Lots of BQ. Five rounds in total. Each interview lasted for about one hour. Some technical questions related with R and SAS. Be familiar with your projects and everything on the resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA)

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. Took a while to get a call back and had 2 interviews for the same position. Very thorough and long interview. About an hour and a half.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Pennsylvania

Application

I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania

Interview

Full day, followed by offer the following day. I provided a cover letter, resume, and met with about 7 members of the team I would be joining. I had a prep phone call to first meet everyone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 352 Interviews