University of Pennsylvania Program Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Pennsylvania Program Coordinator Interview Questions

2.5

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was fast and seamless because I knew someone within the University who referred me for the position. The hiring manager was transparent and accommodating to my schedule and needs.

Interview Questions

• If you could have dinner with three people who would they be?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Pennsylvania

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2009.

Interview

First interview 1:1, second interview 2:1, and third interview 4:1. Each of the interviews occurred a month or two apart and questions ranged from background/experience to professional goals/trajectory. Interviewers gave impression of a friendly, vision-oriented department in all 3 interviews. Office space arranged in cubicles; a little more cramped than perhaps in other areas of campus. Highly decentralized structure, with each individual mostly siloed off for his/her specific responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question
    • Do you have experience/how would you handle difficult questions or demands from parents or representatives of prospective students?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal. Was able to re-negotiate after 1 year of working, however. I would highly recommend asking as many questions as it takes to fully understand your potential responsibilities/the position parameters.