University of Phoenix Interview Questions in Arizona | Glassdoor

2.6

101 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Digital Production Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Applied and got called by a recruiter about a week or so later saying that the hiring manager would like me to come in for an interview. I met with one of the HR staff and he led me to the interview room where there was another interviewer. They asked me a few questions here and there and we chatted about the company, the position, and the university’s current marketing team. It was very relaxed and laid back.

Military Enrollment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Whole thing took about a week. Thirty minutes for interview with two hiring managers. No real stress just answer the questions as asked. They did nothing to trip you up just straightforward.

Interview Questions

• STAR/Behavioral questions (ex. What is your greatest weakness? Tell me about a time you went above and beyond to help a customer? Tell me about a tine when you screwed up and what did you do to fix it?...) Make sure to hit all four points in your answer, No role play. Ask them 3-5 questions at the end.   Answer Question

Production Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Tempe, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

After a skills test and an initial phone interview, I met in person with the department dean and a potential colleague. They asked both HR-stipulated "stock" questions as well as their own more job-specific questions. It lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can bring to the job given your specific experience and abilities?   Answer Question

User Experience Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview with other team members. Everyone was nice and friendly. They gave me a tour of the building and area where the other team members work. Communication throughout the different interview dates was excellent.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation where everyone disagreed and describe how you would handle it.   1 Answer

Ethics Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

One telephone interview was all it took. It was the easiest interview process of my life. A friendly interviewer asked me to describe my interest in a qualifications for the job.

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

First I had a phone interview and then the recruiter scheduled me for an in person interview. This was a panel of 5 people interviewing me with questions in hand to ask me. Basically it was the standard behavioral interview questions. "Tell me a time when.....". Each person on that panel asked me questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you made a mistake that costed your company money.   Answer Question

Academic Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Pretty simple. I had an initial phone screen with the recruiter and then an in-person interview. I wasn't expecting it, but I walked in and there were a lot of other people interviewing in a large room at the same time. They called me to a table to interview with two managers.

Client Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

Within 3 days of applying I was scheduled an interview. I went through 3 rounds on the same day, which I appreciated that I didn't have to travel back on a different day. It was a positive experience.

Associate Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Be aware that you will have to complete a fairly extensive unpaid training as part of the "interview" process. Other than that the hiring process was rather straight forward. Now I'm just trying to meet the word minimum. The main thing I wanted to convey was the unpaid training. Ok, still trying to meet word minimum for this field. Sorry, for the lack of efficiency. This is the problem with online forms. Ok that should be good enough by now, right?

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Tempe, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

very welcoming and informative. The environment is very personalized. Expectations of the position were covered for the role in which i was applying for and the positions to be filled to include the process. This interview process is still underway.

Interview Questions

• confirmation of my experience for the job   1 Answer