University of Phoenix Corporate Liaison Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Corporate Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Sacramento, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

Initially, it began as a telephone interview where I was asked about my experience and how it related to the position - there was emphasis on sales and comfort in cold calling. The second interview was a group interview with 6 other applicants. This consisted a presentation of the company and the position. Following the presentation we were asked to introduce ourselves with one word that described us and why we were a good fit for the position. Then we had to interview our neighbor and "sell" why they would be a good fit for the position. This conducted the group interview. Afterwards we were instructed to call and leave a voice message as a simulation of a cold call to a potential corporate contact.

I suggest future applicants emphasize their sales experience and their potential contacts.

Interview Questions

• Interview your neighbor for 5 minutes and prepare a 60 second sales pitch on why they are the best for this position.   Answer Question