University of Phoenix Enrollment Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Phoenix Enrollment Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Three step Interview process with different management personnel. They made sure you knew how to sale in all of the interviews. Very basic traditional interview Questions were involved. They made sure you knew it was a call center environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You didn't have wiggle room, either take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for University of Phoenix

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

The process was long and drawn out.
    Never interviewed or spoke with my actual manager which was odd.
    The interviews were typically 20-30 days apart.
    It wasn't clear which location I was actually interviewing for until the end.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Long process, interview with several managers and directors. Asked several questions and to sell something right on the spot. Nothing too difficult, they really want to get to know you and your views on sales, and education

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Phoenix in December 2014.

Interview

I completed an application online and was notified that an assessment needed to be completed. After completing the assessment, I received an e-mail about scheduling a phone interview. The phone interview was a series of behavioral questions and were rather easy. I received the opportunity to interview face-to-face at the Dallas location. I interviewed with one representative. Overall it seemed as if things went well. I was told that I would have a decision within 5 to 7 business days. During this waiting period a received an offer from another college closer to my home and I accepted it. I never heard anything back from University of Phoenix. I didn't receive a offer nor a denial.

Interview Questions

• How do you make a customer happy that you can't please?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Arlington, TX).

Interview

I applied for the job and waited may 2-3 weeks before I was invited to take the assessment. The assessment consisted of three parts in which one took a long time. It consisted of placing words in a box until there are none there. After I took the assessment, I was told that I had passed it. I waited another 2-3 weeks before receiving an invite for a phone interview. Obviously I did horrible in my phone interview because I received an email 1 week later stating that I had not been chosen to move forward in the interviewing process. Also she only asked 4 behavioral questions during the phone interview. She stated that during the face-to-face interview that they ask different questions and you can not use the same answers since they record your responses.

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Interview

The process is fairly lengthy. It begins with an initial phone interview, then online assessment, and the last round is in-person. The interviews last somewhere between 30 minutes to an hour. Most of the interview questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Example questions:
         Tell me a time you dealt with an irate customer?
         Tell me a time you solved a problem in a create way?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Interview

1st you take an assessment after you pass that you get an email asking you to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview they will set up a time for you to met with the hiring manager face to face.

Interview Questions

• They ask me questions regarding things I have done on my previous jobs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Phoenix in November 2014.

Interview

I received an email that said if i applied to this job then I would get an interview. So I applied and then was directed to a set of online tests. My score was never disclosed, the tests were not necessary difficult just time consuming. I was then scheduled for a phone interview, it lasted around 30 minutes. All the questions were the behavior based tell me a time when ... happened using the star format. I feel like the questions were pretty generic and I could have easily made things up to make myself look better but I was honest and used recent examples for my answers. A couple days later I received a rejection letter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to manage a difficult situation, what was the situation and what did I do in that situation.   Answer Question

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Interview

you apply online..then take assessment they send you..you will be scheduled for a phone interview with third party recruiter...the recruiter will schedule a panel interview with the managers..three days later you will receive an offer via email

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you went above and beyond to satisfy a customer after listening to their needs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Interview

Easy interview process. Two phone interviews, a face to face interview and then you will get a call back within a few days. Asked generic questions. Such as: Where do you see yourself in 5 years, 10 years and so on.