University of Phoenix Faculty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Phoenix Faculty Interview Questions

2.0

Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hooper, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Hooper, NE) in November 2008.

Interview

My interview was done online initially, and then I had a phone interview with a faculty recruiter. She informed me of the process, and then I decided to pursue the opportunity by doing what they wanted me to do. The interview also required that I send verification forms of my Master's degree which I did.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked online before.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really was no negotiation. Everything is contracted when you work online for the University of Phoenix.

Other Interview Reviews for University of Phoenix

Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2008.

Interview

It is a very long, drawn-out process, the goal of which is to see who is most malleable (braindead) to the University of Phoenix regimen. If you ever wanted to witness the combined bureaucracies of traditional academia with the bumbling stupidity of draconian corporations, this is the interview for you.

Interview Questions

• All questions were expected, nothing new here. Really, it's pretty easy and simple. Just be sure to compliment the interviewer and play nice.   Answer Question