University of Phoenix Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 383 of over 383 interviews

In Person6%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

University of Phoenix

Application

I interviewed at University of Phoenix

Interview

The interview process was all remote, as the team had not yet returned to the office. There were multiple interviews with technical employees in the department, others who held the role, and hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you would address non-performing team members.
    Answer Question

University of Phoenix

Application

I interviewed at University of Phoenix

Interview

I was made an offer before any discussion of salary. The HR person blamed the hiring manager, and vice versa. The salary was well below what I thought it was going to be. I should have asked, but thought someone would mention it before the actual offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Phoenix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Phoenix

Interview

I interviewed with 3 managers from there. It was very short. It was my first interview out of college. I wasn't sure how they felt because I don't feel like a lot of real interview questions were asked. Sometimes it's nice to just have a 'conversation' type interview, but you also want SOME relevant questions asked so that you can both get a feel for a good fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Mesa, AZ)

Interview

overall positive, pleasant and talked for an hour. everyone seemed really nice, i probably needed more experience though. they said the work environment was very positive and encouraging. oh well!

Interview Questions
  • what is a negative experience you had while filming and how you fixed it ?

University of Phoenix

Application

I interviewed at University of Phoenix

Interview

three rounds, very quick process, a few projects to identify experience, assessment via email. Each round I understood who I was interviewing with and what was expected. Round table interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ) in Mar 2021

Interview

It went well, the two supervisors that interviewed me were kind and interested in my experience and past engagements with students in a professional setting. Got the job offer the next day!

Interview Questions
  • Give an example when you had to use logic to solve a problem in the professional setting.

University of Phoenix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Phoenix in Mar 2021

Interview

All interviews were held via phone or Zoom. Initially, I had a phone interview with an HR rep. Interview was quick and easy. He quickly followed up with me after our phone interview and scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. After meeting with the hiring manager, I had an interview with a panel of managers. Then, 3 weeks went by and I didn't hear from UoP. I had to follow up with them and when they called me, they let me know the team decided to hire another candidate but that they would call me back with feedback from the hiring manager. I have not heard from them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Phoenix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Phoenix in Mar 2021

Interview

I had an interview with the Recuriter, who then scheduled me with the hiring manager and another person. A day before the interview the Recuriter called me and said, he got a little ahead of himself and needed to cancel the interview but that he would be rescheduling it. It’s been a month now.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Phoenix

Application

I interviewed at University of Phoenix

Interview

Easy and friendly. Quick phone screen over in 15 minutes.Postion was described accurately and I was moved along to the next phase. Decided to purse another position elsewhere but would have continued the process if I not offered the other postion.

Interview Questions
  • What would you consider your best strength

University of Phoenix

Application

I interviewed at University of Phoenix

Interview

It was a great job, everyone was nice and helpful. Will definitely recommend apply if needing a job. The process was easy and they will call you in a week to let you know if you got the position or not

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 383 Interviews