University of Phoenix Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.6

Ethics Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

One telephone interview was all it took. It was the easiest interview process of my life. A friendly interviewer asked me to describe my interest in a qualifications for the job.

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

First I had a phone interview and then the recruiter scheduled me for an in person interview. This was a panel of 5 people interviewing me with questions in hand to ask me. Basically it was the standard behavioral interview questions. "Tell me a time when.....". Each person on that panel asked me questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you made a mistake that costed your company money.   Answer Question

Academic Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Pretty simple. I had an initial phone screen with the recruiter and then an in-person interview. I wasn't expecting it, but I walked in and there were a lot of other people interviewing in a large room at the same time. They called me to a table to interview with two managers.

Associate Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Be aware that you will have to complete a fairly extensive unpaid training as part of the "interview" process. Other than that the hiring process was rather straight forward. Now I'm just trying to meet the word minimum. The main thing I wanted to convey was the unpaid training. Ok, still trying to meet word minimum for this field. Sorry, for the lack of efficiency. This is the problem with online forms. Ok that should be good enough by now, right?

Qualifying Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Applied through staffing agency, got a call the next day, interviewed at agency with recruiter and took a typing test. Sent to interview at Uop and had a small panel interview.
    Pretty basic.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Academic Advisor Interview

Application

Interview

In person interview, computer assessment to see how you would handle student scenarios, and job offer shortly after. Process was easy and I was placed into a specified area. Training was a week long.

Adjunct Online Instructor Interview

Application

Interview

Was done over the phone. Never met anyone in person. It was not very hard. I interviewed with several people from human resources and that worked for UOP. The interview process did not take very long.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Enrollment Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

After I gave the new my application they set up a phone interview. I really liked the interviewer, she was nice, and we had a good chat. She said they will contact me for an in person interview. Still waiting to have an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had a client who was not happy, what did you do?   Answer Question

Business Dean Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Starts with HR, then move to hitting management group, and finally to operational reports. HR was slow to respond between interviews and not very helpful with discussing process. Often difficult to reach.

Interview Questions

• Majority of behavioral questions which get old after a while. Would be good to have more of a mix. Example include -discuss a time you had to correct a process you were implementing, Did you have to make a course correct?   1 Answer

Finance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

I was asked many questions that were not relevant to the position that I currently held, it was very difficult for me to recall an instance in detail that would be relevant to the question. I currently hold a position that does not have contact with students

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in detail that you were able to anticipate the needs of a student   Answer Question