University of Pisa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at University of Pisa

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Pisa

Teacher Interview

Interview

Very good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing particular.

Ph D Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pisa (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Pisa (Pisa (Italy)).

Interview

You have to contact or be contacted by a full professor during your master degree thesis period, and agree with him to be your main ph.d. advisor in case you pass the ph.d. admission test.
    You then apply for the test, you have to undergo a written test, usually about very generic themes (i.e. you can easily describe your MsC thesis work), then you undergo an interview with a commission usually formed by all internal full professors. They will usually ask you again about your MsC thesis, but other unrelated questions are possible, although less probable.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult aspect of the Ph.D. application process seems to be a strong correlation between the admission success probability and the influence the sponsoring full professor has on the commission.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, salary is fixed and imposed by State Laws.

Student Interview

Interview

in the first year there's an entry exam that is supposed to indicate if you have the skills to study engineering in Pisa. I got a good mark, and the exam is subdivided into several parts including physics maths, chemistry and other technical areas. It's mandatory to get a minimum score in the maths test to be ammitted without debts.

Post Doc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pisa (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Pisa (Pisa (Italy)) in January 2010.

Interview

it was a face to face interview with professor

Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pisa (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Pisa (Pisa (Italy)) in December 2011.

Interview

It was not an interview I entered a competition, based on qualifications. The committee evaluated my resume and made a list of participants and the winner of the contest