University of Puget Sound Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Puget Sound Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.2

Videographer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Puget Sound.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and relatively simple as it was applying for a work study position. They will ask your interest about football and your time commitments durning the fall practice schedule.

Phonathon Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Interview

It is a short, basic interview with a couple of situational questions. Normally it is two interviewers to one candidate. I would say it is important to be on-time. The questions are mostly pretty basic interview questions that you would expect to hear for this level of job. You should dress at least in business casual.

Facilities Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Puget Sound (Tacoma, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was brief but Dawn was very friendly and approachable. It was held in an office and was casual. The whole process took about 20 minutes- it was a quick in and out. I got a phone call later in the week asking me to come in for a second interview and that interview was about 20 minutes as well

Chapel Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Puget Sound (Tacoma, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

A panel interview with multiple interviewers and one interviewee - comprised of chapel assistants and the supervisor. The panel was very friendly, as since no experience is required for the job they are likely looking for a friendly individual who seems organized and will mesh with the rest of the group. I simply answered their questions, and was in and out in about 15 minutes. I received an email about a day later.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the microphone stopped working during a wedding?   1 Answer

Campus Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Puget Sound (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within a few weeks. Scheduled for a initial screening interview which covered basic qualification and overview of the position. Then called back for a second and final interview more in depth.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Puget Sound (Tacoma, WA) in April 2009.

Interview

I was on campus for a single long day of interviews. (This was quite late in the season compared to other institutions doing similar searches.) I was not asked to teach a class, simply to give a presentation at the end of the day, followed by an open forum in which anyone could ask questions. My hosts mismanaged the schedule and I missed an important visit with Human Resources due to the confusion.

Interview Questions

• Lots of standard questions, but I was also asked what I would change about the curriculum. I'd not been asked that before and, in retrospect, it was a clue that they were in some turmoil internally.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was not negotiable. I was able to negotiate on the size of my startup funding only. I later learned that I could have negotiated relocation expenses as well.