University of Redlands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Redlands

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Redlands (Redlands, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was recommended to be a subject tutor. I went to the coordinators office and answered a few questions. Grapes apple pear avocado tree grass car fire tire dog cat bird ball throw fetch walrus

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Redlands.

Interview

Job posting was up on the several job searching site. I was to send an application via e-mail. After submitting an application, the person contacted through e-mail and phone saying that they would like to have an interview. I had an interview via Adobe Connect. With an adobe connect, I had about an hour interview.

Interview Questions

• What have you done for online learning initiative? What is the characteristic of online learning that adapted pedagogy?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Redlands (Redlands, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Submitted application online. About a week later received phone call to schedule an interview which was approximately 1 week later. There were 3 or 4 people involved in the interview process and they asked very basic questions. "why do you want to work here" "name a time where you made a mistake at work" "what are your Microsoft excel skills." The interview was about 30 minutes long, relatively short and to the point.

Interview Questions

• "What are your skills using Microsoft excel?"   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Redlands (Redlands, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

It was basically pretty simple interview for a student job.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Redlands (Redlands, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

It was a standard interview of phone screening followed by an in-person interview. It was not hard but you may want to review the standard interview questions and make sure you have good answers for those questions. You want to be yourself but you also do not want to take a long time thinking of an answer for each question.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions were asked (i.e. - Why do you want to work here? What are your best skills? Describe a time when...).   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Redlands in May 2010.

Interview

I was brought in for two interviews, with an apx. one month gap in between. The first interview went extremely well, and I was called in for a second. During the second interview, one of the interviewers from the first appointment was present along with her manager. I was told I was a finalist candidate, and would hear from them by June 1 regarding the final decision. June 1 came and went, then July. I made some calls to inquire on the status in mid-June, as I was told to feel free to call with any questions (and it seemed like a good idea to do so, considering the agreed upon notification date was not honored). No one returned my calls. Eventually (mid-to-late July), I received a letter in the mail that stated the position was closed without being filled. The experience of being strung along was demeaning, and I felt this behavior was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Do you know your response rate?   1 Answer