University of Richmond Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Richmond Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.2

Student Caller Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Richmond.

Interview

The group interview is basically the start of training, they are desperate for more callers. If you apply you are more less guaranteed a position, but the job has a high burnout rate

Interview Questions

• What would you say to a difficult donor   1 Answer

Student Technical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Richmond (Richmond, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

Very easy. Job listings and descriptions are posted on university website. You submit resume on student job site to specified person mentioned, then they contact you for a brief interview (less than 30 minutes).

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Richmond (Richmond, VA).

Interview

very casual one on one interview for intern position. The office is run solely with student interns with 5-8 positions per year. each intern is responsible for their hired position but everyone is encouraged to assist each other. office work, meetings, and group work may be required.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Richmond.

Interview

I was first approached at a career and the hiring manager was very friendly. I was asked basic questions about my experience and how often I would be available to work.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in an office setting?   1 Answer

CCE Community Based Learning Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Richmond (Richmond, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

A couple weeks after applying, I was contacted via email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview went really well. I sent a follow-up email to my interviewee. A week or so later, I was contacted by HR to set up an in-person interview. It was a three-part process. First I met with HR, then a panel interview led by the same interviewee as the phone interview, and then a one-on-one meeting with the executive director of the center.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation at work that didn't go as planned and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Resident Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Richmond.

Interview

This is for Richmond College.
    There was an online application of a few paragraph-length questions.
    First there were group interviews of 2 activities, and then individual interviews with the deans office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation about where you will be placed and you don't find out how much you get paid until training in August

Student Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Richmond (Richmond, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

It was group interview that was more or less a stimulation of what you might experience on the job. Fairly straightforward, everyone in my interview was subsequently hired. There is high job turnover so they are constantly looking for people

Tutor Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in University of Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Richmond (University of Richmond, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

I contacted the Associate Director, sent him my resume, set up an interview, interviewed well, and was offered the job. Whole process took 3 days. There was no negotiation in salary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, you are told what you will be paid.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at University of Richmond (Richmond, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

A phone interview, followed by an in-person interview with 5 different people. I met with several people, including one of my teammates, a Dean, some Faculty members, the business manager, and Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you have been given negative feedback on, and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Richmond (Richmond, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

Ok, nothing of interest, not bad, not good. I don't know, they just gave me the job. the asked if I was interested and hired me. I don't know what else to say

Interview Questions

• where have you worked before, what did you do, etc.   1 Answer