KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

University of Roehampton Interview Questions in London, UK

Updated Feb 16, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 14 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Roehampton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Roehampton (London, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

Began with a 15 minute test - you were given a list of scenarios to prioritise. Interview was held immediately afterwards and you had to begin by explaining the reasoning for choosing your order of priority in the test. Then the panel asked typical competency-based questions related to the role. The panel were welcoming and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Why interested in role?
    Answer Question
  • A time you have delegated work and the deadline was missed or the task not completed
  • How would you manage project work, daily and ad hoc tasks?
  • A time you implemented a change that was not well received
  • Describe a time you’ve had to make a decision without first consulting management.
  • Time you have applied a organisational wide change
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at University of Roehampton (London, England) in May 2019

Interview

The lead up to the interview process was straightforward with submission of CV and personal statement via the university website. My report is consistent with others who have reviewed the HR department which is that it is slow and inefficient. Replies to e-mails take a long time and the HR department delayed notifying me and probably other candidates of the outcome. The interview took place in May 2019 before a panel of three people including the Head of Legal, the hiring manager. The interview went well and I was open and transparent that my commute would be longer and in response to the hiring manager's question about the administrative tasks, the role involved provided reassurance that I was motivated and saw them as important aspects of the role. I subsequently received a call from the hiring manager who asked me again specifically about the commute time and also the administrative tasks which the role involved. I provided her with further reassurance and confirmed that these were appropriate. She concluded the call by confirming that I would hear from HR the following Monday "with the paperwork". As you can imagine, I was shocked and surprised to receive notification that I was unsuccessful and felt misled by the hiring manager. My experience of the interview process was poor and is likely to discourage me from applying again to Roehampton university.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,927

972 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at University of Roehampton (London, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

We were first welcoming by student ambassadors and given a small welcoming talk, after this we were given a 20 minutes written task. We were then split into two groups, alternating between the group interview and the indiviudal interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at University of Roehampton (London, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

Quite straightforward, I applied online and then got an email about a group and individual interview. We were asked to plan a route of Roehampton for tours, and the information/buildings worth pointing out, and then we were expected to present at the end. In this we were taken out individually to be interviewed, about 5 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Roehampton (London, England) in Jul 2018

Interview

Long process involving two presentations in addition to the actual interview, then lunch and campus tour, but enjoyable because everyone was friendly and nice. One problem was that they only notified candidates 9 days before the interview which was too short given the two presentations they were asking for.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with the diverse group of students we have, some of whom face serious learning and other difficulties.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Roehampton (London, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

Quite fair. The three interviews were kind and did not give me a hard time, although some questions were not precisely easy. It lasted between 20 and 30 minutes for what I can remember. They seemed interested in getting to know me and my professional background.

Interview Questions
  • What are the main challenges, in your opinion, that this research project will face?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Roehampton (London, England) in Jul 2014

Interview

The process started with a 20 minute copywriting test based on a current issue and which had to be rewritten. It was then followed by a 10 minute presentation to a panel of relevant stakeholder (approximately five people) and finished with a 30 minute panel interview. I heard back from HR at the agreed time and had useful feedback which I appreciated.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions - tell me about yourself, why would you like to work here, what greatest challenge, how do you deal with conflict. The presentation was a powerpoint presentation. The topic was given in advance and I brought the presentation with me on a usb stick.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Roehampton (London, England) in Apr 2013

Interview

Interview with two members of staff asking competency based questions. I didn't end of getting the job but the campus looked nice at the time I had the interview but I got the impression they already knew who they would hire.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed