University of Salford Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Salford

University of Salford

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Salford in Dec 2020

Interview

Phone call recommending the job, was then asked to send in CV and then offered interview. Passed first interview, the next interview was arranged with the line manager which I passed.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you worked as part of a team.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salford, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Salford (Salford, North West England, England, England) in Aug 2019

Interview

The interview was a assement day held by the careers team, me and other students were put into groups and asked to make a presentation to show our ability to work in team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Salford, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Salford (Salford, North West England, England, England) in Sep 2018

Interview

Filled a form and had a telephone interview. Had response from the head of department I also had to followup. Can to the opening day , had a read of the study subjects.

Interview Questions
  • What draws you to Data science course

University of Salford

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Salford

Interview

Poor and unprofessional. Interview ran late. Candidate assessment information was not available and had to follow up with staff. Uninterested and unengaged panel during interview. Lengthy delay to hear outcome of interview. Given the job had been advertised for a number of months and the lack of interest in filling the role as shown by the panel, it appeared to be a waste of both the candidate and employer's time. There was also a lack of professional conduct with initial enquiry emails to the designated contact going unanswered.

3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Salford (Manchester, England, England)

Interview

- Interviewed for internship at Salford Business School - From my experience, I personally thought it felt more like a conversation than an formal interview. The people are very nice and as long as you remain business appropriate, you should "read the room" and try to let your personality shine through. Be engaging and confident.

Interview Questions
  • The employer was well aware that I was a MSc student looking for an internship to complete a portion of my degree, therefore a lot of my interview questions were geared to how I would apply what I've learned in real time.

Anonymous Employee in Salford, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at University of Salford (Salford, North West England, England, England) in Sep 2015

Interview

Group interview that involved the overall panel being segregated into groups of 5-6. Team building exercises were used to determine the best team contributors or team players. This was followed by a 10-15 one on one casual interview.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about customer service and meeting customer requirements?

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Salford (Manchester, England, England) in Apr 2015

Interview

The interview was good, very laid back which enabled me to talk about my past experience and how i would come in and add value to the team. The presentation lasted for 10mins and the competency questions started afterwards. One of the best interviews I've had

Interview Questions
  • How to prepare a business case Raids related questions how you work with the rest of the team
2 people found this interview helpful

University of Salford

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Salford

Interview

online application, two rounds of interview, two rounds of presentation and interview, visa application procedure, background checks, HR Interview procedure, document signing, contracts document signing, technical selection methods for technica post.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Salford, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Salford (Salford, North West England, England, England) in Jun 2013

Interview

Group activity assessing presentation skills and customer service knowledge. The group activity involved explaining as a team what makes a good customer service provider. so we had to discuss between the team to highlight the most important attributes . They assessed the way we communicated and got our points across ie no shouting and talking over each other. At the end we have chose one person to present out points to the audience.

Interview Questions
  • Mention two truths and a lie about yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Salford, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Salford (Salford, North West England, England, England) in Mar 2011

Interview

I was put forward by a contracting recruitment agency. I then spoke over the phone with the development manager and then went on for a face to face interview with the head of development and development manager, They were interested in my past experience both as a developer but also as an architect or project leader.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a project you have worked on.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews