University of South Alabama Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at University of South Alabama

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of South Alabama

Found 17 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of South Alabama (United States)

Interview

It was an easy online application, but it took a forever long time to hear back from HR. Once I did hear back, I interviewed quickly and was on boarded quickly as well.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my previous experience working with patients.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of South Alabama (United States) in May 2018

Interview

Asked basics about computers and MS office. HTML. How are you with customer support. Willing to work university faculty. Willing to lift computers and work with computer hardware and software.

Interview Questions
University of South Alabama
Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 days. I interviewed at University of South Alabama (Mobile, AL) in Dec 2017

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and somewhat mimicked a group discussion. I was interviewed, jointly, by 4 women. The Interim Director was in attendance as well. They made me feel comfortable which helped ease my nerves. The interview process was short and they notified me immediately that I had an offer.

Interview Questions
  • How I would handle assisting multiple employees? Describe how I would prioritize tasks
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of South Alabama (United States)

Interview

Standard three employee interview where they sat around the table and asked the person questions. The interview wasn't bad. Not something that you can really review for. The type of interview where you should know the answers to the questions. Basically, common sense.

Interview Questions
  • What does integrity mean to you?
Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of South Alabama (Mobile, AL) in Aug 2016

Interview

Interviewed with a panel of 6 people and 6 more on the phone for my first interview. Was required to give a presentation at the end like I was presenting to high school students.

Interview Questions
University of South Alabama
Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of South Alabama (Mobile, AL)

Interview

Interviewed first by Human resources, Then by the Chief of USA police Dept. The Chief reviewed my training records and reviewed my past as well as the first interview and if I met Alabama APOST standards.

Interview Questions
  • Training, years of experience , certifications, why you left your last Department.
Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of South Alabama (Mobile, AL)

Interview

Interview consisted of the Admissions director, and assistant director. We spoke in her office, very casual. They asked several questions about my previous work background. Since I worked for several colleges, and universities before I already had a bit of insight of what to expect. The interview process has since changed, and is now performed by a committee, whom later gets together and discusses candidates.

Interview Questions
  • I always find it difficult when they ask me, where I will be in five years?
Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of South Alabama (Mobile, AL) in Jun 2015

Interview

They called me in, asked about my experience and how I can be an asset to the student center. After I answered the question they offered me the job. The entire process was pretty easy.

Interview Questions
University of South Alabama
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at University of South Alabama (Mobile, AL) in Apr 2015

Interview

First, I filled out an online application. Then I got a phone call from HR, and they asked me to come in for an interview. At the meeting with HR, they explained the benefits and went over my online application. They didn't really ask me any questions. Then if they think you qualify, they forward you application to the department (they did with me). Then the department called me for an interview. I interviewed with the director, who would have been my supervisor, and then with the VP. After I interviewed with the department people, they took about 2 weeks to make a decision.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself How does this position relate to your studies? Why do you want this job? Why the University of South Alabama?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 12 months. I interviewed at University of South Alabama (United States)

Interview

The hiring process took about a year because the university went on a hiring freeze immediately after my first interview. The interview was not challenging, mostly me talking about my experience. Intially interviewed with HR and then passed to the department hiring.

Interview Questions
  • most of the questions were behavioral so look at behavioral interview questions and be able to sell yourself and your resume.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17