University of South Carolina Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of South Carolina Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2017

2.2

Carolina Callers Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of South Carolina.

Interview

I applied online through the University of South Carolina. I got an email very soon after to do an interview in person. The interview was pretty quick and casual.

Community Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of South Carolina (Columbia, SC) in August 2017.

Interview

one in person interview, was quick and easy and overall went great. Could not of asked for a better experience and I am very happy with the position and the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked in a group, what role did you play?   Answer Question

Grants Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of South Carolina (Columbia, SC).

Interview

First round was over the phone by two team members. The second round was an in-person interview with the entire team and then an individual interview with the director.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of South Carolina (Columbia, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

Basically, this position is for current students who are enrolled in a degree program. Whenever a position opens up, students are referred to for this position. Its very easy though. The Professor supervising GA explains the job descriptions to the students. The flexibility of work may vary. Also, it is quite easy to negotiate your schedule, since you are student first.

Career Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of South Carolina (Columbia, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was located in the Thomas Cooper Library at the Career Center. It was held in one of the many interview rooms, and was a little awkward because there was a lot of empty rooms around us. It was not intimidating or anything, I just thought it would be a little more chill since it was the school hiring students rather than an employer.

Interview Questions

• She asked if I had noticed the screens around Darla Moore School of Business and what did I notice most about them (events, time, date, etc.)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of South Carolina.

Interview

I received a phone call to set up an interview within 2 weeks of applying. The interview was relaxed. The interviewer did not have a paper with set questions. An internal candidate was selected and due to the the blaise interview I now wonder if they were just going through the motions.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Interview

The Center for Disability Resources has offered more opportunities for me as a student and employee than I ever imagined. I will be forever thankful for my time at CDR and the many learning opportunities.

Resident Mentor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of South Carolina.

Interview

A low-stress group interview on the first day and then a two-on-one interview. There will be a professional staff member and a current Resident Mentor asking questions. Length of wait time between the actual interview and hearing back varies: usually 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had a conflict with a team member and how it was resolved.   Answer Question

Adjunct Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of South Carolina (Columbia, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simply about whether I had the educational background and experience. Not much more than that. An assistant in the program contacted me by email, following up online with offer and schedule if I wanted to take.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a M.A. or higher?   1 Answer

McNAIR Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of South Carolina (Columbia, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

I got a tour of the facilities and talked to many employees. There was not much of an interview which was nice. After touring the facility I got to begin my research the following week. There was a quick turnaround.