University of South Carolina Program Assistant-Conferences and Continuing Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Program Assistant-Conferences and Continuing Education Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of South Carolina in October 2009.

Interview

I faxed in my resume after seeing the job posting on an online job database. Several months later I received a call from one of the directors requesting me to come in for an interview. When I arrived she was still eating lunch and asked me to take a seat in her office while she finished. While waiting she tried to make small talk about music and the general office environment. She also handed me a more typed detailed job description. Later two more employees entered and we began the interview process. They each had a set of pre-typed interview questions with space beneath to record my answers and any additional comments. The interview only lasted about 15 minutes. They were all laid back and friendly but I could tell that the office was a little disorganized.

Interview Questions