University of South Florida Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at University of South Florida

2.5

Sort:

Peer Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University of South Florida.

Interview

Group interview then individual interview. They had us do an interesting group activity. Then I did and interview with 2 different groups of people. Very relaxed and friendly environment. My individual interview was also relaxed. They just want t get to know you.

Police Officer Interview

Interview

Process was standard in regards to law enforcement interviews. The investigators were professional and make sure to explain all aspects of whats expected. I can assure you that they will discover more items in your past than most care to recall so just be honest. With most law enforcement agencies you can expect this process to last upwards of 6 months before you acquire an offer.

Interview Questions

• They want to know about their demographics and population so do a little bit of research prior to your interview.   Answer Question

Assistant Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of South Florida (Tampa, FL) in May 2008.

Interview

Resume, phone interview, in person panel, presentation, in person direct report.

Interview Questions

• Give an experience that was negative in the beginning in which you created a positive outcome...   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at University of South Florida (Tampa, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

Slow, bureaucratic, too much drama, very bad organized. Horrible facilities, bad questions, ridiculous staff panels, intimidating with staff that is either new or never had a job what a joke

Interview Questions

• So many questions from amateurs that had been on the job less than a year   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of South Florida (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Many people shoved in a small room. Job duties not on job description. Bickering happening in room. You can tell right away if they don't like you. Qualifications aside. Awful interview.

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of South Florida.

Interview

Three hours, meeting various groups, and lunch with questions. Scheduling was flexible, staff were pleasant, arrangements in advance for parking were helpful. Plan to arrive early, because parking and locating building will take up to 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself   1 Answer

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of South Florida (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview is intense. Prior to the interview you have to complete a quiz to determine your current expertise for the position. Then the interview is a group setting with your potential team members interviewing you.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through the one of the research protocols that you manage from start to finish.   Answer Question

Web Developer/Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of South Florida (Tampa, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

Typical of universities, it took quite a while for the interview process to be completed. It was done very professionally and thoroughly. There were lots of technical questions, so you have to know your stuff.

Assistant Interview

Interview

Straight forward interview process. Called past employers, asked about past experiences, working events, proficiency in word, excel, powerpoint etc. one on one interview with head of organization who was very kind and more interested in hearing about my ability to contribute/what I wanted to get out of it

Interview Questions

• Past communication experience   1 Answer

Assistant Director of Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of South Florida (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Hiring Manager conducted a 30 minute phone screen. Interview was an hour with 3 members of the unit. Overall, I was unimpressed with the entire on boarding process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience at previous academic institutions.   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths?   Answer Question