University of Southern California Administrative Assistant II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at University of Southern California

2.0

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Southern California in March 2013.

Interview

First email and schedule an interview talked on the phone and asked questions based on work experience than scheduled in person interview took 2 days and asked similar questions regarding past work environment desired pay and situational questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Southern California

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Southern California in July 2015.

Interview

Received an email on a Friday to schedule an interview for the following Friday. Upon arrival, I had 20 minutes to do a writing sample based on a question that focused on my current job responsibilities. I interviewed with three individuals that work in the department. The interview was very comfortable. They asked a series of questions about my capabilities and past work experiences. A copy of the questions were provided to me to follow along. The interview lasted about 45 minutes.

A couple hours after the interview, they started calling my references. I then received an email that same day requesting information to perform a background check. I was offered the position the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job? Tell us about your background that prepares you for it.   Answer Question
    • Describe how you function in a team.   Answer Question
    • What are your short term and long term professional goals?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. I was pleased with the salary.